Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Say What You Mean.... Mean What You Say....

BREAKING NEWS: EARTHQUAKE ROCKS SO CAL!

A moderate earthquake occurred at 11:42:15 AM (PDT) on Tuesday, July 29, 2008.
The magnitude 5.4 event occurred 4 km (3 miles) WSW of Chino Hills, CA.
The hypocentral depth is 14 km ( 8 miles).
No reported damage or injuries as of 1:00 pm PST.
There have been over 35 after shocks since the initial quake, largest of 3.8

Click here for website:

If you have google earth you can see the earthquakes just click on the google earth link.... and then when GE loads up... zoom in on Southern Cali.....

Click here for the google earth link:


Everyone is fine... we love to SHAKE N' BAKE in Cali! ;)

Now, back to your regularly scheduled blog fun..........




Some days you just need to say
"F - U!" ........and here is Johnny saying it all!!!!
One of the most generous, sweet, kind and gentle people has his own
limits. It seems that Johnny's limits were pushed to the edge. Reports that Johnny was in a bad mood are an understatement!!! And with VERY good reason!

DO NOT TAKE PICTURES OF
JOHNNY'S KIDS!!

Why must the paparazzi involve the children!??! Isn't exploiting children AGAINST the law? Isn't the paparazzi and the RAG MAGS buying, publishing and making money off of innocent children considered EXPLOITATION?

By definition ~ Explote: to make unethical use of for one's own advantage or profit; specif., to make profit from others without giving a just return.


PLEASE LEAVE THE CHILDREN OUT OF IT!!!

When the paparazzi takes pictures of his kids, he lets them know EXACTLY how he feels about it! KUDOS to you Johnny!!!! Tell them how you feel!!! You gotta love him for being a man, protecting his children and letting his feelings be KNOWN!

I admire and respect people who can express their feelings, even without words. I even admire them more, when they are not afraid to let their feelings be known. It seems that it is too easy for some people to play guessing games instead of saying what they mean and meaning what they say. Being a straight shooter myself, I really don't completely understand why people feel the need to "mince" words.... why not just say it direct and to the point? It doesn't mean that you have to be cruel or insensitive, but for crying out loud, be honest and straight! You may not get a second chance to say what you need or want to say.... don't you want to make sure that what you are saying is perfectly clear?

Johnny made it perfectly clear that he was NOT happy about the paparazzi taking the pictures...
and all without saying a single WORD!























Photo credit to:
TMZ
Gossip Girls






23 comments:

~Minxie~ said...

Sorry guys, this just really kind of just made me say "WOW!"
Just my way of expressing my opinion......

off to try to get some sleep......

Wishing you all a brighter today!

-Sir Jack said...

I have to agree with Minxie...and Johnny. Some days you have to say it!! Have a day, but make it a
flippin good one, loves!!

Working Slob said...

HAHAHA.. Jack.. flipping good one! Love it!

I think it is great that JD flipped them off. He gave them what they wanted ... a fab photo. Hopefully enough to distract them from what they really were after with those poor kids. They did get a few shots but I think once they got this "money shot" they were much more satisfied. I agree LEAVE JOHNNY'S KIDS ALONE!!!! Or he will get medevil on your ass :)

Have a great day Minxie love!

Vickie said...

I love this picture.

Along with Sir Jack's default photo, you sexy beast.

See, even JD gets cranky. :)

Robbi said...

LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!

I agree, some days you gotta say it!
or Show it!

Sir~ Love the photo!!!you come up with some good ones...

Hope everyone has a Happy Tuesday!!!!

Hope your getting some rest Minxie!

shakenbsis said...

Bravo Minxie!

Honest and Real communication is very high on my list of VALUED things!

One of my biggest pet peeves? People who always tell you what they think you want to know... grrr...

Let's be REAL, even if it isn't always pretty...

GO Johnny! ;)

shakenbsis said...

Sometimes the most loving thing you can do is tell someone the TRUTH, even if it hurts a little...

shakenbsis said...

*done ranting* ;)

Christine said...

Right on Minxie!! Couldn't have said it better myself.

Got to love Johnny for his nonverbal statement!!

That old cliche ~ honesty is the best policy ~

Hope everyone has a happy Tuesday.

:)

~Minxie~ said...

Good morning all!!! Thanks for the comments!!!

Gotta love communication!!!!


Have a bright loving day!

~Minxie~ said...

Just had a 5.8 earthquake in Cali! Centered in Diamond Bar area... about 25 miles North/East from me.... as of right now no reported damage. It lasted a long time..... all is well, will keep you posted....

callie said...

Minxie, I agree with you 100%. Why can't Johnny and Vanessa and the children walk through an airport like millions of people do every day? Johnny is so kind when he is working or at a premier(?) and lets them take all the pictures they won't. Why won't the paps let him be in peace with his family. Also, the paps are very vicious in yelling out disgusting comments sometimes to get a reaction. Good for Johnny flipping them off. Loved it and Love him!!!!

-Sir Jack said...

Minxie...I'm glad you're ok!! That was a big one!!

shakenbsis said...

Heard about the earthquake Minxie! Glad to hear you are OK!!
I never heard any follow-up so I am assuming damage was limited...

Christine said...

Minxie, I heard about the earthquake ~ needed to come straight here to see if you commented.

So glad to hear you are okay.

C

lawgirl said...

Glad everyone is OK is California.

I agree with you on Johnny. Did you happen to read any of the comments on TMZ? They were so mean-spirited and rude. People actually think it is OK for the vultures to do what they do. Johnny has every right to tell them off, and it does not show anything negative about his character. Even if it wasn't justified(which it was), we are all human.

dj said...

Minxie I'm glad you're okay!!! My brother used to live near San Francisco. When we were visiting him once, there was a small one and it was freaky!! I'm sure if you live there long enough you get used to them though. :P

I'm glad JD gave the paparazzi guy the finger because I'm sure he totally deserved it, but in all honesty that picture just makes me sad. I'm sure that's not the image he wants to project. How do those guys live with themselves??

Robbi said...

Just checking to see if you are alright!
That was a pretty good one...

Back in 78" I was visiting my Brother who lived in SF and we went to see King Tut, at the Museum and we had a 6.4 quake...
It was pretty wild, My Brother dashed over to his tomb and said if the museum collapses I am going in the tomb with King Tut!!

We all laughed...
It was kinda cool to experience a earthquake.

Anonymous said...

minxie, i am sooo happy you put this blog up today! the stalkerazzis are my biggest pet peeve! it's not like the actors they follow dont give interviews or show up at premiers-why do we need to know wat they did in their backyard or on their way to get coffee? i absolutely love that mr. depp doesnt take it when they go after his kids! it is so adorable that he watches out for the kids like that...i'm just glad that no one got hurt this time (he punched a guy once lol). the stalkers deserve every bad thing they get from the stars!

glad to hear that everything is ok after the quake, i was so worried when i heard about it!

Blaznfire911 said...

WAY TO GO JOHNNY!!!! I think it is awful what the paparazzi do to children, and to the stars themselves!

I couldn't have found a better way of saying....get the f*** away from me and my kids!

I always wanted to be a movie star, but seeing what they have to deal with on a daily basis is un-nerving to say the least!

Thanks for sharing your feelings with us MInxie...I agree 100%!!

Blaznfire911 said...

Oh and I am glad you are okay with the earthquake Minxie! I always click publish comment before running down all the thoughts in my head LOL

Lotus said...

DJ said, "How do those guys live with themselves??"

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

Blaznfire911 said...

Morning you minx you! How was your movie?

I wanted to share this with you....the earthquake rocked the judge judy set! And apparently the big brother house as well....but I only have a bit of footage from judge judy...here ya go love

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BN-jNUz2RjM