Monday, July 14, 2008

Labyrinth of Jareth.... 2008

The 2008 Labyrinth of Jareth Masquerade Ball was AWESOME!!!! This year the costumes were even more fantasy oriented then the last two years.

The weather was nice, not too hot, not too cold.... just pleasant (though still somewhat humid ~ hence my flat hair).


The Gang:
Lucifer, Dy, Hungwell, Magic, Minxie, Lady Eyes

My Annual "pose" with
the werewolf!


The Labyrinth ....

The costumes were incredible this year....



Brother was there and played outside in the courtyard and on the main stage... they really got the crowd going..... and I finally got my pic with Angus! Yippee!!!


I decided to just post the pics in a slideshow.....






What a great night......its nights like this one that make me aware of how lucky I am to have the wonderful friends that I have.... and how blessed my life is that I get the opportunity to experience so many wonderful things.

Thank you all for being my friend and sharing this amazing life with me......

Commodore Minxie

10 comments:

Sirwho'sgotnobasement? said...

Minxie,

Love, I want to see your pictures but I can only see half of them. Can this be corrected?

Sirwho'sgotnobasement? said...

The slide show..

Robbi said...

Minxie,,,
Well worth the wait...
You look Amazing.
And you weren't kidding about the other costumes...WoW!!!!!
I would love to go to something like that...

I am so glad you had a wonderful time..
Love the Breakfast at 3:00 in the morning...those are always the best,,,heehee!!!!

See ya later!!!

-Sir Jack said...

Minxie your slide show is great!! A real variety of costumes, makeup & etc!! You have quite an assortment of friends love, you are very fortunate!! How many people usually attend one of these?

I hope your migrane is easing up on you, love!!

*waves message in a bottle*

~Minxie~ said...

Whos.... not sure.... did you give it time to fully load? Let me know.... if it still doesnt work, I can email you the link.....

Thanks Robbi~ Yeah, my costume was VERY plain compared to others.... maybe next year I will get more creative and outrageous..... I love 3am breakfasts!!!!

Jack~ Saturday night was sold out... not sure how many people were there, if I had to guess, I would say at least 500+. Migraines suck completely! Got your message.... back at cha!

Blaznfire911 said...

Aww Minxie! Sounds like it was a blast!!! I will have to go and look at your slide show when I have more time. I wam working on my stuff for the fair, and it is crunch time!!

Got burned by my applesauce....OUCHY!!! but I am fine LOL

I have to drop all my things off tomorrow for the county fair, then some for the state fair on wed, then some more next week for the state fair! I am sooooo tired!

Sorry I have not been on ! Will try to put up a blog about the fair on Wednesday night (ish)

Vicky

Blaznfire911 said...

Oh and MInxie... I can only see half of the pics on your slide show :(

Lotus said...

Great pictures, Minxie! I hope your migrane has let up!

Christine said...

Minxie,

Wonderful slides and you're right!! the costumes were outstanding!! Amazing! Thank you so much for sharing that part of your world with us.

We are fortunate to have you as a friend as well.

Hope your migraine soon subsides.

shakenbsis said...

Hi Minxie!
Sorry bout your migraine... ;(

Vix! Ya gotta stop hurting yourself chica! Good luck at the fair...

The pics are great Minxie, looks like a lovely time ;) Rest up and get rid of the HA!!!