Tuesday, July 1, 2008

My Johnny Depp-Effect Moment.....




NOTE::::
The pics on this blog are my personal pictures.
PLEASE DO NOT POST ON ANY WEBSITE WITHOUT PERMISSION
You MAY post a link back to this blog!!!
Thank you for your understanding.

マイピクチャはしないようにするに掲示を許可します。


When I heard that Johnny Depp, Michael Mann and crew were going to be in California for the “final” shooting of Public Enemies I was excited. I have been reading about the filming since it started. I have enjoyed hearing and seeing the experiences and pictures from everyone who has had posted on the internet. From the experiences of the extras, HereNotThere’s “insider” posts, to my new friends in Wisconsin… I have lived vicariously through them. I never thought that it would or could actually be something that I could experience first hand, let alone one of the most incredible experiences of my life…….

I decided to venture out on my own to see what this “Depp-Effect was all about. I armed myself with a borrowed and VERY expensive digital camera with a lens that would rival any paparazzi (maybe that’s why they thought I was one!) from my good friend David… thanks love! My own 35mm dinosaur with its big lens and my little pocket digital camera. My checklist consisted of: Water (plenty of it in the cooler), munchies, umbrella, sunscreen, money, paper, pen, photo album of my favorite PE pics, and a few 8x10 pics (Thanks Michelle Martin for allowing me use your pics for my autograph!) And I was off to see what I could see. I had no real “high” expectations, I was hoping to catch a glimpse of some filming, maybe a long distance pic or two of Johnny, perhaps a drive by with his window down and maybe, just maybe a chance to meet him face to face. Whatever I was blessed enough to experience, was going to be grand. I NEVER thought that I would get what the fates had in store for me.

I was in contact with my friend Blazn so that she could update everyone on what was going on with my experience (thanks Vicky, you ROCK!) And as I reached the Santa Anita Race Track I began to wonder what on earth I was doing! LOL… I was alone and not sure what to expect or how to maneuver myself through security, Jerry or what to do.

Once I arrived at the racetrack I was greeted by my first security, I told him that I was there for Public Enemies, he said, “extras park to the right, crew to the left”. Ok, fair enough… as I drove around to the left… I saw basecamp. I parked in the crew area about 100 yards from basecamp. I noticed a lot of extras walking around the parking lot. I looked towards basecamp and got my first glimpse of Johnny… of course I would not have known it was him, had it not been for the ever present Jerry. Johnny was sporting a mustache! At this point my heart starts to race a little… WOW, I am really here! I really get to see something…. I was still nervous and unsure of what to do, so I called Vicky to ask for some pointers! “Go to basecamp”, she said. Ok, not so easy! LOL… I really felt in my heart that it was an invasion of Johnny’s personal space, especially seeing that there were NO fans anywhere in sight. The last thing I wanted to do was become visual to any security.

I decided to head to the track. As I walked around I noticed all the equipment was being brought in and out of a one gate on the south side. I looked around and there was a security guy there checking everyone that was entering… ok, next…. I walked around to the side entrance gate and sheepishly asked the security guy there where the closest restroom was and was pointed inside the gates. Cool, now I was in! After walking around the inside of the park and taking a few pictures of crew and the surroundings, I got to chatting with the security guy at the “equipment” entrance. Robey was very sweet and enjoyed seeing the pics in my album. We chatted for a while and then I asked him about where they were filming. He pointed me in the right direction, but I was still scared that I might not be able to get close. Robey helped me out by telling to check out the satellite wagering room, which happened to be right NEXT to where they were filming. At this point, extras and crew were returning from the lunch break so I was hopeful that I would be able to see something.


The crew moving equipment


These chairs were everywhere during filming
Does anyone ever really sit in them?

The center of the Race Track complex

Seabiscuit stands proud!


Robey, my security man!

Much thanks!!!!!



I entered the satellite wagering and then found the entrance to the main field and there to my right was the “Club House” area… which was also the PE set. SWEET! I walked around and found a nice location in the seats about 50 yards from the set. I chatted with a couple of nice crew members (PAs I think) and found out that they were getting ready to shoot the horse racing scene ( no dog racing ). I snapped a couple of pics and realized that I had forgotten the “big lens”… out to the parking lot I went… Robey was nice and let me go in and out the “equipment” entrance.


The "Florida" Race Track sign...
No doggies allowed! ;)

Extras on the way to the set.



The PE set!!!!


Once I returned to my location with the big lens, I noticed that there was lots of commotion on the set and there he was…. Mr. Johnny Depp himself. I started to snap some pics and then heard the words I didn’t want to hear. “Sorry, but you can’t take pictures with that!” Uh oh… busted! I explained that I didn’t mean to do any harm and he looked at me like I was some parasite paparazzi, LOL, must have been the lens. I told him that I wasn’t one of “those” and said that I would be happy to take my camera back to the truck, all I wanted to do was watch some of the filming. He said that would be fine as long as the camera was gone. Ok…. Done! (I did keep my little digital with me)

Johnny on his way to the set


The last pic to be had with the BIG lens



I returned again and with my binoculars was able to watch them film the horse racing scene. They shot the crowd cheering on their horses. I noticed one of the “out riders” (people who help hold the horse while warming up) looked VERY familiar to me… hmmm. The actors involved with this scene were: Johnny Depp ( Dillinger), Bill Camp (Frank Nitti), John Ortiz (Phil D’Andrea), David Wenham (Pete Pierpont), Stephen Dorff ( Homer Van Meter), Marion Cotillard (Billie Frechette), and Christian Stolte (Charles Makley). I was able to snap a few pics with my little camera, but the distance was a problem. The day was very warm and it was apparent the actors, crew and extras were feeling the heat. Johnny being a gentleman, saw that Marion was suffering and went to get a wet rag thing for her neck…. She was very pleased with that. Later in the day, even Johnny was feeling the heat and cooling himself with a cold soda can on his neck. Meanwhile, as they were in between “rolling” there was a guy that got to hold up a HUGE umbrella (like would be on your patio) over the actor’s heads. (I really felt badly for him!) I can see why they say that filming is a LOT of waiting around… more of the waiting than the actual filming.

The crowd cheering on their horse during rehearsal
Can you spot Johnny and the other cast members
along the rail?


That poor crew member holding up that
umbrella all day.... :(


Johnny the gentleman, cooling off Marion
Principle cast members included


While in the stands I was able to chat with some of the warm up riders (who confirmed that I did recognize the “out rider”), the wife of one of the camera men and a few of the wardrobe PAs. Everyone was very pleasant and chatty. We actually had to move at one point because we were “in the camera’s view”! I did begin to realize at this point that I was the only “not crew”, “not family of crew” and “not connected to anything or anyone” person that was watching the filming. Really? Where are the fans that I have seen at all the previous shoots?

About 4pm I was getting hungry, so I went back to my truck. On my way out I stopped to chat with Robey again. He told me that they were scheduled to wrap about 6pm. Ok, not much time to eat… As I was about to leave, a black Chevrolet SUV pulled up and inside were Buck, Brian (JD’s driver) and another gentleman. They were joking around with me and Robey for a bit and then when they tried to back up he couldn’t find reverse…. We joked about that and all laughed as he finally found the right gear. We continued to joke about it the next few times I passed by the SUV.

After returning again to watch the filming, they had the horses and jockeys in the pass through and there was that familiar face again…. Sure enough, it was an old friend of mine, Cindy. We had ridden horses together many years ago. It was great to see her and catch up. (As we were chatting, Jerry walked passed us, he was all dressed in period clothes…. Hmmm what could that mean?)

My Friend and fellow horsewoman, Cindy



Things were starting to get close to the end (6pm) so I headed back up to the grand stands to watch the final shoot….. Once more with the horses running and the final shot of the day and of PE was complete! I heard, “CUT!!!!” “THAT’S A WRAP!!!” and lots of cheers! Hugs all around! I knew this meant basecamp was going to be getting busy so I headed for the “equipment” gate. Again passing the SUV and joking with the guys. I stopped and chatted with Robey and thanked him for all his generous tips and favors and gave him one of the pics from my album which he asked me to sign for him. That was my movie star moment. Then I noticed that Jerry was getting into the SUV so I snapped a quick picture , said my good byes to Robey and headed for the “equipment” gate as the SUV came up behind me…. That’s when I had what I call MY moment with Johnny and Jerry. As they drove by, the windows were up, but I waved at them anyway, and I could see them wave back at me… and me alone as there was no one else around me! It was a perfect moment and I would have been more than happy with it had that been the most I would have gotten.

Johnny and Jerry preparing to leave the track


I headed to my truck and waited to see if Dharma was able to find it. Vicky had told me that Dharma was not able to get in and was looking for me when she learned that I was still inside the park. Dharma and Cat found me and parked next to me. We chatted and tried to get an idea of what to do next as Johnny was now in basecamp and we were not sure really what to do next. There were still NO other fans anywhere to be seen… how can that be? We all agreed that we didn’t want to just walk into basecamp as we all felt it was an intrusion. So we opted to just take a stroll around basecamp to see what might be happening. Basecamp was inside some chained area so we opted to not go inside. We talked about where and when Johnny might come out and figured that it would be best to wait by the road that leads out of the park. Dharma realized that she had forgotten the item that she had brought to be signed, so I offered her one of my pics. We chatted and took some pics and agreed that we would take pics of each other if we did get our chance. I don’t think any of us really thought we would. After all, it was only the three of us. Would Johnny stop and do a meet & greet for just three women?






After about an hour of watching them load the black SUVs here they came down the road. There were 2 SUVs, not sure who was in the first one, but they drove past us. Then came Johnny’s they started to go straight and I thought to myself, “Well, its not going to happen”. Then the SUV turned right and headed straight for us. We all grabbed our cameras and items to be signed and stood up and waved as they passed us….. no window down, nothing. We waved and I put my hands together to please stop… as they passed I noticed that Jerry had turn backwards to look at Johnny in the back seat. Johnny had his hand up as to motion the driver to stop…. And the SUV did just that! It stopped just past us. OMG! His window came down and there he was! Smiling at us and saying hello. Was I dreaming? We asked Jerry if we could take some pics and he said yes. Dharma asked if we could approach the SUV and again we got a yes. I said that I had a card for Johnny and could I give it to him (the card had my little speech written in it along with the JD/MM pic that Michelle had taken)and again Jerry said yes. Here was my chance…I gave Jerry the card, I snapped a pic… oh no, I had to say what I have wanted to say to Johnny the whole time I have witnessed the filming of PE…….

I said, “Johnny, I would like you to know how many people across the country and the world you have brought together during the filming of PE and the love that we all share for you. We have become friends and I want to thank you for that.” (or something close to it… Cat has the video on the entire exchange). Johnny smiled at me and GOT OUT of the SUV and walked up to me and gave me a hug and said, “Thank you, love, that is the sweetest thing I have ever heard.” OMG! It was incredible! Johnny then hugged Dharma and Cat. Meanwhile, Jerry asked if I had anything I would like to have signed, of course I handed him the pic of JD/MM (Michelle’s pic~ thanks again Michelle for allowing me to do that!) and he asked me how I would like it signed, I said, “Minxie”. Jerry gave me a smile and a laugh and said, “Minxie? I don’t think he will want to sign it that way!” I said no problem and gave my real name. Jerry asked me who took the pic and I told him who had taken it and where, to which he responded, “Is that the gal with the kid?” I thought he meant Osh, so I said no. Johnny then took the pic and asked how I wanted it signed, again I said Minxie, he smiled and asked me how to spell it… as he was writing, I laughed and said, “Well, actually, it’s “Commodore Minxie. Sorry Johnny, my hat is bigger than yours!” He laughed and said, “Lots of people’s hats are bigger than mine!” Then Johnny signed Cat’s book and Dharma’s picture, while I took a pic of Jerry and told him that “Betty Machete” says hello and Vicky were happy to meet them. Dharma then asked if we could take some pics with Johnny (thanks Dharma for having your wits about you, as mine were GONE!) Johnny said yes and even asked his assistant Steven to take the pics. I got a pic and another hug! Dharma and Cat got their pics with Johnny as well. A lady and her 2 girls came over and had Johnny sign some things and pics too. Jerry was saying it was time to go and I got one more hug. As Johnny got back into the SUV and posed for another pic we said goodbye and thank you. I told him how The Libertine was my favorite movie and his acting was the best I have seen, he laughed and said, “Well you are one of 5 who have seen it. Thanks for watching it.” I wished him well and hoped he enjoyed his time off after working so hard on the film. He said thanks again, waved and away they went……just as they were driving off an extra named Kristen came up… she has missed it… I was sad for her and offered to send her some pics of the rehearsal that I had taken along with the pics of Johnny. That made her smile.

This was the most incredible day of my life (short of the birth of my daughter)! I know totally understand the “Depp-Effect”. Johnny has an aura about him that just makes you feel at peace and happy. He is kind, sweet, humble and generous above and beyond the call of duty for his fans. The world needs more people like Mr. Johnny Depp!!! Thank you Johnny for being an incredible human being!!!


I LOVE the look on his face here...
Reminds me of one of his movies
The Man Who Cried
*big smile*


My favorite picture ever!!!!




Shakes, love...
this one is for you!!!


Talking with Johnny...



Signing for the kids....

Kristen, the extra...
She is the one holding the umbrella in the rail scene!



Thanks to everyone who has cheered me on and inspired me to take a chance to meet Johnny…. I will forever be grateful to you all!!! You have sent me such wonderful and positive energy that I will never forget. Thank you from the bottom of my heart. And if my day couldn’t get any better, I came home tonight to a package full of cheese curds from my friend Lotus!!!



THANKS Johnny
for being the reason so many wonderful
people have come together!!!
WE LOVE YOU!!!!



Thanks love!!!

Lastly, I did take pics that were during filming and have decided not to post them. All the pics that are posted are during rehearsal or breaks……

Thanks again for reading……

Life is good….

Commodore Minxie

225 comments:

1 – 200 of 225   Newer›   Newest»
Working Slob said...

First to say congrats!!!

I love it! Awesome photos.

Awesome Minxie!!

*muah*

~Minxie~ said...

Thanks Rachel!!! And thanks for the email.... it truly warmed my heart!!! You are a love!!!!

Have not slept at all... been working on the blog and pics all night..... yup! Its the Depp-Effect!!! LMAO!!!

My horoscope was quite humorous and appropriate yesterday:

Monday, Jun 30th, 2008 -- Your key planet Mars can force you into some emotionally intense places today, for you know that time is running out. It's the very last day of Mars' visit to fiery Leo and you want to squeeze every last drop of excitement out of a pleasant experience. Just remember that your good intentions can backfire if you push too hard, so try a gentler approach if anyone's feathers seem ruffled.

Michelle said...

Lovely photos, my dear! As Rachel mentioned in email to me, it makes us happy that you were our biggest cheerleader and you had the last and best moment of all! You rock, girlie.

~Minxie~ said...

GEEZ! Now I know why they thought I was the parasite paparazzi:

http://justjared.buzznet.com/2008/07/01/johnny-depp-public-enemy/

Working Slob said...

That is the best horoscope ever! That brings a chill! But how aweseome

You may not sleep well for days after this but you can sleep some other time right? When you do dream of cheese curds dancing in your head ... lol

Working Slob said...

One more thing..

I love the costumes for the scene at the dog track. Everyone looks so dapper. Thanks for sharing those!

I know the first time I see this movie I will be figuring out where everything was shot and if I remember anything about it.

~Minxie~ said...

Thanks Michelle!!! I am proud to have JD's autograph on YOUR picture. And he did get a copy of it in the card that I gave him. Thanks again for giving me the honor of using your picture.
*HUGS*

Rachel I agree the costumes were GREAT! And I too will be looking at the movie with thoughts of "Oh, I know where that was filmed!" LOL

~Minxie~ said...

LMAO!!! Sleep is for the weak!!! *as I pass out on the couch, with the laptop still embedded in my lap*

Mrs. A. said...

Ok, first of all, you don't know me from Adam, I followed a link from the JohnnyDepp Zone over here and read your encounter story. . .

So amazing! What you said to him was - utterly perfect. Wow, I am so happy for you! You're right,he is just -- beyond words.

I met him twice when he was in WI -- May 14 & June 13 in Columbus & Milwaukee -- I am still not over it. I've loved him for 21 years, but now? His beautiful spirit has just -- done me in.

Congrats and thanks for sharing that fantastic story. . .and the pics, of course! I just had to leave a comment because I'm so thrilled for you!

Therese

Vickie said...

MINXIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh my gawd, I am so excited for you! I am so happy you got your moment, and what an awesome moment it was! Your pictures are fantastic.

Thank you for telling Johnny what he has meant to all of us and what we have all gained from the whole PE experience. We'll all be walking away from this with not only the memories of getting to meet Johnny, but with the best gift of all - the gift of new friendships.

*cranky does happy dance for minxie*

This calls for RUM!

*hugs*

Christine said...

Fantastic ~ Thanks Minxie for sharing your story and your beautiful photos. The cycle is complete!!

C

Anonymous said...

Minxie- I'm so happy for you and your pics are fab. You gals look great! What an awesome experience for you. You got to have your moment without the screaming hoards and you said just the right thing. *snoopy dances* Glad you, dharma and cat were able to connect. It helps having buddies around, but you did very well venturing out on your own. A true depp diva.

Congrats and enjoy the feeling. Johnny is extra-special!

southern gal

Graham Man said...

Minxie,
That was an awesome account!!!! I only got to say “Hi” once; Johnny has a strange effect on people. I am so glad you went, and what a trip it was. You were living everybody’s dream back here.

Scott

Anonymous said...

That's a great encounter story - thank you! He really IS a total sweetheart, I love him to bits.

And believe me, I understand the Depp Effect. I've just come back from a trip to the US to see a bunch of people who would never have known each other if it weren't for Johnny, and I love them all to bits too.

Vickie said...

And might I add, Michelle how awesome for you that Jerry seems to have remembered you and Julia. Although, how could he forget Julia? :D

Anonymous said...

truly incredible....thanks for sharing your day!

Tracy/Cricket

Working Slob said...

I agree Cranky. He must have remembered Michelle taking that photo that evening on set and remembered meeting the "Johnny Bopp" girl with her. That's awesome!!

Angel said...

Great Pictures. It is so amazing the experience you had actually getting to see filming.

Robbi said...

Once again!!!

CONGRATULATION'S!!!!!!!!

I am so glad you got to experience all that we have...
What a Great Horoscope,could not have been any better ......

Reading your story gave me chills and excitement...

The pictures are awesome...
the smile on your face is beyond priceless.......

******

Hearing of the movie Public Enemies~~~~ $10.00

Hearing Johnny Depp is in the movie~~~~~~~~~~~~$30.00

Listening to all the encounters that people had with the movie~~~~~~~~$50.00

Having your own Depp Effect encounter~~~~~~~~ PRICELESS!

mombot said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
mombot said...

I meant to say something else and somehow it was some old post...anyway...

I love your blog and your photos. The whole experience at the racetrack and meeting JD was entertaining to read. He is surely a wonderful human being. Oh, and I'm one of those 5 that love the Libertine! Thanks for the lovely photos.

Peace,
Mary

Vickie said...

Mombot reminded me of something.

Minxie - I love The Libertine as well. I agree that it's probably his best acting to date. Especially near the end. I was riveted.

I might have to watch that this weekend again.

Suz said...

YIPPEE!!! Awesome, minxie! I agree with mrs. a.

:D

Thank you for sharing your story.

Anonymous said...

Minxie,
WOW! That is just not expressive enough! What a great great experience for you three and thank you for letting us live these encounters vicariously through you all!
The pics are beautiful!

calypso said...

OOOOhhhh Minxie you're awesome!! What a day for you!! Your pictures are great and the ones of Johnny...whew, he's a hot one!! Your composure was excellent throughout the day!! You said and did all the right things! I feel like you went for everyone!

Hey!!! To all my friends who have shared their M&Gs in their blogs... it's through your eyes and hearts that I've met Johnny... I want to thank for "taking" me there with you!!! *hugs*

~Minxie~ said...

Thanks everyone for your warm and loving comments! I have to say, it gets me all teary eyed. I think it is finally setting in what actually happened to me... its VERY surreal!

I appreciate your comments!

Wishing you all a wonderful day!

Working Slob said...

Minxie...

Wait til the first time you watch him in a movie or see him on an awards show. It really hits hard then! You are like "I met him". Or my thought was "He had that cat in the hat hat on when he hugged me."

Oh, add me to the list of Libertine lovers. Have we found over 5 fans yet? lol

M said...

Minxie! I couldn't wait to get up this morning and read your account and look at all your photos!

I've always looked forward to your comments on Rod's blog-- your personality shines through, and it's an amazing one. Congratulations on finding a way to "end this" on the most perfect, delightful way imaginable!

Your fan,
Mary

Vickie said...

Yeah, what Judge said.

We were just commenting last night that it still seems really surreal, it hasn't totally sunk in yet. I don't know if it ever really will.

It's really weird watching him in a movie, or on TV (especially watching old Jump Street episodes). It'll be interesting to see if that subsides over time.

Enjoy the Johnny high! It's one high that lasts a while!

Cybermom said...

Dear, dear Minxie,

I am so happy for you right now that I have tears streaming down my face and am blubbering like an idiot! What a day! I can't even come up with a word to describe it! It certainly was meant to happen.

You have been our CA contact through the whole PE experience, and you've been so supportive and encouraging. Like many said yesterday, it's only right that you were there that final day of filming, with the best meet & greet on record. Your story brought me right there next to you...

I couldn't be happier for such a great gal from Cal!

We love ya Minxie...Congrats and I know the Depp Effect will get us through to NEXT JULY 1st!!!
Love ya,
Peg

CaptainJack said...

Love, what amazing pics you got! I loved listening to your giddy voice on the phone talking about what this day was like, but to see the pics makes it all that much more real. You totally deserved this moment in time and I'm still so thrilled for you. :)

You'll have this story to tell when you're old and gray baby - and the pics to back it up! What a special day for you babe.

dj said...

Oh Mixie those are the best pictures EVERRR!!! :D Thank you so much for sharing them!! Wonderful story--many thanks to you and congrats again!

dj

Kathy said...

Wow! This is a dream come true! I loved your account, Minxie. I would have been in a fog the whole time and only remembered HIS Beautiful Face....lol!

shakenbsis said...

Minxie! The Libertine is my favorite Johnny movie too!

Thanks so much for sharing this with us! Your pics are amazing and I love the way you tell a story. ;) I especially love how thoughtful and respectful you were about everything and to everyone you had contact with. You left each one with a blessing ;)

It's only right and fair that you should have such an amazing encounter with the man who brought us all together!

THANK YOU MINXIE!

(ps: thanks for remembering me to Jerry!)

Osh said...

Minxie, when I told Evan what you said that Jerry said about "is that the lady with the kid"...he got so excited and emotional, and said "that means Jerry himself read the book too, that is the only way they can know that the same picture Michelle took"...and then all out words got jumbled up and one of us might have started to cry again, and we might have stayed up until 3am talking about the fact that JD and JJ read our book and how wonderful that was...and that there is a JuJu Bopp page in it as well...and maybe one of us cried some more and has puffy eyes right this very minute.
THANK YOU

Movie Star Wife said...

Minxie--Hurray! Your pictures are awesome. Thanks for sharing your experience with us. I had to wait until my lunch break to get on here and read about it. I was thinking of you all morning.

You are so lucky! Let me rephrase--you are so blessed to have that opportunity.

Movie Star Wife said...

The Depp Effect kept me awake for 38 hours straight! I had to take some Benadryl!

Anonymous said...

Minxie!!!

How Awesome! Who'ses #1 thru whatever (the bus Who'ses) called me at 5:15 this morning wanting to know how your day went yesterday...wait until they get home and see how it went!!!!

Am I the only one to notice that Mr. Depp fell victim to the "Minxie Effect"? He wasn't going to get out of the SUV until Minxie worked her charm. You go girl!!!

Congrats again and Thank You. 'ts truly a GREAT BLOG!

Who's

Frances said...

Thanks for the great pictures, and especially one of Jerry, it is hard to get one of him posing. Thanks for sharing.

Anonymous said...

Minxie

This is Stargazer, Cybermom's (Peg's) sister. She called me to have me read your blog today and I am just so Happy for you. I met Johnny April 14th, the first day of filming in Downtown Oshkosh. The feelings you have are just so unexplainable. I felt 20 yrs old again. Totally incredible.

That said, waiting, reading and talking to us in Wisconsin/Illinois/Indiana from April to June 30 is a long time. You waited patiently and look at the fabulous rewards you have received.

Minxie-Your blog is everything that we have experienced, even more. The time you spent with JD is so precious.

Thank you for telling him that PE has brought people together from all over America and the world. It is so true.

This was meant to be, the pics are great and WELCOME TO THE CLUB!!!

Stargazer (Sue-Appleton, WI)

-Sir Jack said...

Minxie, my love!! Meet & Greet well done!!! I knew you could do it and you did it soooo well! I'm sure you will be floating on air for weeks or more. *smiles*

Everyone here has such good comments and I feel the same...
SJ's comment = all blog comments + 1!!!!!

So my congratulations to you, you little Minx. Johnny couldn't resist you...and neither could the rest of us!! *winks & hugs*

Blaznfire911 said...

Well what I can say Minx! I am truly touched by your post. it is an amazing way to end PE! I am very blessed to have you in my life, and for you to have shared your moment with me last night!

I just can't think of the right words to say to tell you how much you have meant to us all.

Congrats on meeting JD finally, and for sharing your lovely pics with us!

Vicky

lawgirl said...

Minxie-I'm so happy you had such a 3 Hugs!! And he said what you told him was the sweetest thing he ever heard!! That's something he will always remember. And he will always remember you!!

Anonymous said...

WOW, WOW, AND WOW!!! What an experience!!! wonderful pictures,
Thank you SOOO much for sharing your wonderful day!!!

Osh said...

I also like Jerry's newest hair cut! Don't you Betty?

Jenny said...

Oh my god Minx! I am soo happy for you! I'm so glad you had your moment in the sun! I love the pic of Johnny hanging out the window. He's so hot! I love all his tattoos :)

Working Slob said...

Jerry does look very dapper.

If only he knew the love that Shakes and I have for him... *sigh*

shakenbsis said...

I love all his haircuts!

Osh said...

If only Jerry knew that he had the chance to be our new daddy...

*typed by Dillinger the Kitten

Blaznfire911 said...

Sorry guys...sounds like our little Minx might not be on tonight. Comp issues I think.

Minxie - thanks again for everything. you are a true friend, and i am humbled by your thoughtfullness! (Is that all one word??LOL...is it even a word???)

Osh said...

Oh no! The Depp Effect buggered her computer!

~Minxie~ said...

Thanks all for your wonderfully sweet words.... I am sooo blessed to have you all in my life!!! You are very special to me!!!!

I still keep thinking I am gonna wake up and it will have been a dream....

THANK YOU ALL!!!

Sorry I wasnt on earlier... stupid Vista sucks!!! =0P

You all sleep well......

Working Slob said...

So Minxie,

Have you now reached the Depp-effect hangover stage? It will continue for a few days... possibly weeks. It is kind of a foggy "Did that really happen?" feeling. Grabbing a bottle of rum should do the trick.

I'm still so happy for you!! YAY!!

Hugs,

Rachel

Vickie said...

Wanna know something cool?

You woke up this morning and you still met JD yesterday. It wasn't a dream, sweetheart! :)

Your story kept a permanent smile on my Cranky face yesterday. There's still a little smile there today too!

Anonymous said...

I'm so happy for you Minxie! And a little jealous too I must say. : ) I did get to see Johnny up close in Columbus, but there were too many people that night for him to give hugs and/or autographs. The kids and I were still thrilled to be that close and to be able to walk on an actual movie set. I was never much of a JD fan until I saw him up close. WHAT IS IT ABOUT THAT MAN?!! :p

Unknown said...

Minxie! Congrats on your Johnny moment!! Awesome pictures.

~Minxie~ said...

Good morning all! Yes, (*laughs*) I did wake up this morning and realized that it wasnt a dream.... I still have the pics.... and the memory....
still hard to believe....

I am hoping to have some video from that day up by the weekend.... :)

Wishing you all wonderful day!!!! Its a SHORT week!!!!

Anonymous said...

hey minx!
i was just wondering if you could name the order of the "principle cast" in the picture of JD cooling Marion. It's hard to tell with their hats and squinty eyes! I believe you said that most of the cast was present that day??? :D

one more YAY TO MINXIE!

gertru said...

Minxie, thanks for sharing.That last photo was *sigh*!

Blaznfire911 said...

Morning Minx!

I had to come back once more to look at your pics.

Rachel - I have had a depp effect hang over since March LMAO

I don't think it is going anywhere too soon. He just has a way with people, and from all this filming.....he has gained some life long fans!!

Hope the comp is working better today Minx! I am off to make some jam!

Vicky

Blaznfire911 said...

Gerta(diablo kitty) - I wanted to add that you have a very nice website! LOVE the Johnny pics! Thanks for visiting us all!

vicky

Anonymous said...

Thanks for posting the story Minxie! I live about 30 min away from Santa Anita, and I was thinking about going but I didn't know if I was too late or if he was really going to be there. I found out about the filming at about 6pm. What time did you go and try to meet Johnny? I'm pretty much kicking myself for not going! :(

-Sir Jack said...

Wahooo, short week!!
Minxie, love, I look forward to seeing your videos.
I hope your computer is behaving better today.

Have a great day love!

Blaznfire911 said...

Whoosie #4 - I believe ( and I may be wrong) but from left to right is Jason Parker(??), Marion Coutillard, Johnny Depp, David Wenham, Chris Stolte, and Stephen Dorf.

Minie might be able to shed light on the subject!

vicky

Blaznfire911 said...

Ok so maybe not Jason Parker. Maybe it is Bill Camp. Not sure.

Anonymous said...

To meet him in person is Priceless and something that you never forget.The Memorable Moments.Love reading the story and seeing the pictures.Thanks for sharing.

shakenbsis said...

'special', eh?
I'm intrigued....

I just love you Minxie! ;)

~Minxie~ said...

HI all!!!

Charlene: I was there about noon.... but he stopped and talked to us about 7ish - 7:30.... so sorry you didnt make it.... it was AWESOME!!!

Deb said...

That meeting is sooo awesome, Minxie! That's the kind of celeb meeting I dream about...LOL To be such a small group and nothing planned...awesome. To have them stop and share a few words is so cool but when he got out of the truck...oh lordee! I would have gone into extreme dork mode.

I love this story! :)

Blaznfire911 said...

Hi Minxie! Again, I come back to look LOL

I won't be around tonight I don't think. DO NOT PANIC..... but I stung IN the eye by a bee that flew through my window, and I have to go to the doctor. My whole eye is swollen. Poor me :(

Vicky

Cybermom said...

Oh no, Vicky! How awful! I hope everything will be ok!

See, that's what you get for being so darn sweet! (Ugh, but the eye???)

Sirwho'sgotnobasement? said...

Vixin,

That's terrible love!! Hope all is going well.

Sirwho'sgotnobasement? said...

I expect the Who'ses on the bus will be checking in soon...it's almost 9:00 EDT. They were at Niagria Falls today. I'm sure they will be bery excited with the "Minxie-effect".

Sirwho'sgotnobasement? said...

Minxie,

Who'ses #1,2&5 just checked it...They are so excited for your day. They can't wait to see your blog...it'll be a week before they can. They send you their love ( and are a little envious)

Blaznfire911 said...

Hiya Minx! And hiya everyone else who may be lurking!

I don't know what's up with my eye. I think I scratched it or something. Some insect, or rock came flying through my window, and BAM right into my eye! It looked like a bee. It hurts alot, and I had decided NOT to go to the dr. Now I wish I had. We will see how it is in the AM. Back to work for me tomorrow. UGH

Again, Minxie congrats on finally getting your JD moment!! He's a great guy! I just love those pics. Thanks for always being there for us, and for chatting with me tonight!

vicky

Working Slob said...

Just wanted to stop by and say hi to everyone before heading to dreamland.

I hope everyone is ready for the holiday weekend and has a safe and happy one.

Hugs,

Rachel :)

PS... I miss Lotus!!!!

Osh said...

Sorry about your eye Vicky, that sounds horrible.

Osh said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

Whoa...chance of a lifetime!
Lucky girl!

Happy for you! Lovin the story and pix!

He's so beautiful...outside...yes...but inside shines so bright!

Love him!

Thx again for sharing.

<3
~Lori

~Minxie~ said...

Hey all... sorry I missed everyone tonight!!!

Thanks for all the wonderful comments.... you all warm my heart!

Whos~ thanks!! "Minxie-Effect" I like it!!! ;) Tell the whosies best of luck in their travels!!! We miss them!!!

Judge~ I miss Lotus too! Have been in contact with her via text though... she is doing well.

Vicky~ love take care of that eye... I hope its better in the morning.

I have been in contact with Dharma and Cat and they have given me permission to post their pics on the blog! THANKS gals!!! So I will be putting them together and posting in a day or so...I am soooo excited to get the video that Cat took!! Maybe I can actually hear what I really mumbled to Johnny! =D

Its been an incredible ride watching the PE filming and "meeting" all you wonderful people!!! I am truly blessed!!! Thank you all for including me in your lives!!!!

*HUGS*

Working Slob said...

Hey Minx -

If you talk to Lotus again, tell her to alert me to her return home and I will post her an extra special blog :)

Have a great night fighting Vista (what was wrong with XP, right?) I feel your pain.

Hugs,

Judge Rachel

shakenbsis said...

As for me, I'm stickin' with xp as long as I can!!! ;)

Thanks for the chat Minx, you are delightful!

Just back from the Kurth, what a FUN bunch! I hope Jenny will be posting about our experiment!!! LOL

-Sir Jack said...

Hi all, we're having a beer tasting party here. I'm totally in the bag!! Just wanted to stop by and say hi and I miss you all!! And yes, I miss our Lotus too!!...
Cheers loves!!

~Minxie~ said...

Ok.... I think I sent out all the emails for the links to the pics..... if I forgot anyone, please send me a new email.... I have a lot of messages in my inbox! Thanks!!!!

I hope you are all doing well today!!! YIPPEE! 3 day weekend!!!!

I sent Lotus a text telling her that we all miss her and Rachel's message!!!

New blog and NEW pics coming soon......

Working Slob said...

Thanks girl! I hope Lotus sends us some more shots of her what her foot has been up to on vacation. :) I miss her and will have my special Lotus dedication to her ready and waiting for her return.

Happy 4th kids!

Lotus said...

Hello, all! I'm baaaaaccckkk! Judge, Minxie, SJ: So nice of you all to miss me! I missed you all, also.

Came back to see the evidence from Minxie's exciting Monday! OMG!!! I can't say anything else, as I am dumbfounded. Minxie, you did it!!! Congratulations!!! And I'm green with envy (but happy for you, too).

-Sir Jack said...

Lotus!! *gasp* Glad to see you're back so soon! How was your vacation love? Did you cut your vacation short?

Lotus said...

Yes, Sir Jack, I cut my northwoods experience by two days. I just had to get back and see Minxie's photos! Plus I missed you all! Plus the place was being overrun by tourists, and it wasn't even mid-week!!! Plus I had to see Minxie's photos! OMG. Look at me! I'm green with envy!

-Sir Jack said...

Lotus, this is TFF, I'm blogging with you across 2 different blogs.

So came back green, not tanned? LMAO
Yes, Minxie's pix are really good!

Lotus said...

EVER the pirate, aren't you Jack? I've been chasing you across blogs and can't catch up! Where are your sites set now?

~Minxie~ said...

WELCOME Lotus love!!!! Your presence has been sorely missed!!!

Sorry the touristas intruded on your private place! But WE are glad to have you back!!!

SJ, Lotus~ you have mail!

-Sir Jack said...

Lotus, I'm resting on my island...come on over love!

~Minxie~ said...

I am soooo out of the loop.... and soooo behind on everyone's blogs..... I must make time tonight to catch up!

Today is filled with paperwork, data entry and catchup crap! ARRGGGGGHHHH!!! And its gonna be another scorching day... its only 10:30am and its already in the 90s!!!! Thank goodness for the little wading pool! May have to chunky dunk today! =0P

Lotus said...

HI, Minxie! (waves) Glad to be back. Good thing about coming back early, is that I miss the long lines of traffic trying to get back South after the $th of July! And I get away from the tourists! I had smooth sailing all the way home, but traffic north was a beast. Been like that since Wednesday!

Working Slob said...

Lotus,

I will be working on special welcome home blog for you tonight.

Glad to hear you had fun!

Happy 4th dear!

Judge

~Minxie~ said...

Living in Cali... I am used to the traffic.... I feel you pain!!!!

Cant wait to hear about your adventure!!! Thanks for all the texts and calls! I enjoyed them and YOU!!!! *hugs*

-Sir Jack said...

Minxie, stay cool girl! I'm afraid to ask but...what's chunky dunky?

Lotus said...

HI, Judge! Can't wait to see your blog.

OK, I have to finish unpacking. Take a shower. Stuff like that! Be back soon. I got your mail Minxie!

~Minxie~ said...

*laughs* Well, Jack.... I am sure you have heard of a "skinny dip"..... well some have a chunky dunk! =0p
Get it? Got it..... GOOD!

Lotus.... enjoy your shower and unpacking process!

-Sir Jack said...

Got it love!! Hey I like your new pix. With a grin that big, it must be from the racetrack!! LOL

Working Slob said...

http://www.students.uwosh.edu/pages/falsem33/makingof.html

Check out this website. It is cool but I did send her a message stating she needs to credit people's photos as she has Michelle's on there.

An assitants work is never done.........

~Minxie~ said...

Thanks Rachel!!!! That is a nice website... love the:

YOU KNOW YOU SPENT TOO MUCH TIME AT

PUBLIC ENEMIES FILMING WHEN:......

That is great!!!!

I am off to get things done ..... check back later....

Lotus said...

Per Sir Jack, "I'm really really happy for you and everyone who has gotten to meet JD. I wish I had met him too, then I'd also know about the "Depp effect"."

Jack, you and I have so much in common! I didn't meet him or note the Depp effect, either!

Lotus said...

Shakes, you are the bestest!!! YOU remembered me right in the middle of all the fun! (wipes happy tear)

And, Minxie, thanks for the texts & phone call on Monday! I wish I had been with you.

shakenbsis said...

Of course I did Lotus! We had a big hole in our midst which only YOU can fill!!!

WELCOME BACK!!!!!! ;)

Lotus said...

That's me, Shakes, the big hole filler! :D Talk to ya later!

Robbi said...

Welcome Back Lotus!!!
Glad you got home safely and avoided all the traffic...

Minxie~ Hope you are still dreaming !!
and you stayed cool today...

Working Slob said...

Lotus.. I posted your very own special blog. Stop by and check it out :)

Working Slob said...

PS Lotus...

I have been drinking the wine this evening so there is a spelling error on the first slide ... look beyond that :)

You know how the wine works ...

Lotus said...

Judge, the video was GREAT! I loved it...couldn't get a nicer welcome home! Thank you. Now how do I copy that to my computer?

Working Slob said...

Lotus..

Let me see if I can email it to you...

-Sir Jack said...

Hi Judge & Lotus, aaww a special welcome back blog?...I'll go see...be back soon!

-Sir Jack said...

Judge, love that was really funny... and very nice of you to do that for Lotus! I'm still laughing about the mystery foot ...hysterical.

Lotus said...

Judge, I got the video via email. Thank you!

Sir Jack, is back! Yippeeeee! In honor of Sir Jack, see me new colors!

-Sir Jack said...

You must have a plethora of pix just waiting...don'tcha love?

Nice Jolly Roger!

Lotus said...

Actually, Sir Jack, I just go searching on-line and looking for whatever suits my fancy! Now I'm Wicked!

~Minxie~ said...

Good evening all!

Sad news, I wasnt able to make it to the wrap party for Manure... I guess they had enough poop on the list! ;)
Just kidding! My friends husband decided to go at the last minute.... oh well, its all good....

Speaking of "all good".... "its all good" is my favorite sayings and it just so happens that is what JD wrote on my autographed picture... how ironic is that?

-Sir Jack said...

Wicked? You?

So love,tell me about the audio clip on your page...

~Minxie~ said...

Hey lotus.... I have those colors flying on my front gate!!! ;)

~Minxie~ said...

ICK!!! I dont think I like the way my profile pic looks when it gets all small like that...

-Sir Jack said...

Hi Minxie, they pooped out on you for the wrap party!! Bummer. And you're right...it's all good!!

Lotus said...

Yea, when you get a hug++ from Johnny Depp, IT'S ALL GOOD! That is ironic Minxie. Just a message from the Universe, I guess.

Sir Jack, I believe the audio clip is the cougar. I was in my cougar phase last week. When I had the WWW as my pic, I had the audio clip of "I'm melting!" I suppose now I should change it something Wicked!

-Sir Jack said...

Lotus, I had a close encounter with a Mountain Lion once...that sound still sends chills down my back.

Vickie said...

*snickers*

Minxie, I used to have a t-shirt that said "When I was younger, I used to skinny dip. Now I chunky dunk."

I wonder what happened to it.

I also saw one once that said "I got a sweater for Christmas. I wanted a screamer or moaner."

*cackles*

Judge, maybe we should try making a video tomorrow night.

Welcome back Lotus!

~Minxie~ said...

Cranky!!!! I love it!!! I need that one about Christmas..... that TFF!!!!

Blaznfire911 said...

What the heck is a chunky dunk? LMAO

~Minxie~ said...

Lotus, I am in total love with the universe right now!!!! =D

Lotus said...

Thanks Cranky! I love the Christmas sweater! LOL

Sir, I'm sorry about your close encounter. I had an encounter, though not as close, with a cougar up north back in 2004! People thought I was nuts, but I know what I saw! I'd like to hear about your encounter, unless it is too disturbing for you to rehash.

~Minxie~ said...

Hi Vix..... a chunky dunk is a person who in no longer a skinny dip! At least so I am told!

Lotus said...

I KNOW you are Minxie!

Blaznfire911 said...

OHhhhh!! LOL

Lotus said...

And Minxie, you still are a skinny dip. Leave the chunky dunk to those of us who've earned it!

-Sir Jack said...

I'd rather not relive that Lotus... let's hear about your encounter dear.

Vickie said...

Amen, Lotus!

Working Slob said...

So, can I just say that the Bayfield winery makes a mean Red Raspberry wine.....

They weren't lying it could get you in trouble. :)

-Sir Jack said...

You ladies crack me up LMFAO

~Minxie~ said...

The mountain lions (thats what they call them in Cali) only mess with the joggers in the parks around here. We have a bob-cat that runs around our neighborhood, but I have only seen it once in 6 years....

A friend of mine in Reno, has both a bob-cat named Bobby and a mountain lion named Harley.... the ML is very cool... got to pet him and play with him... Bobby, isnt so friendly. I will have to pull those pics off of my other computer some day and post them for you.

-Sir Jack said...

So does that mean that you are posting from jail Judge? LOL

Working Slob said...

Cranky... let's do it :)

I'll have more Bayfield wine!!!

Vickie said...

Judge, if you brought that raspberry wine tomorrow, you might not get any.

You know how Cranky drinks everyone else's rum/wine.

~Minxie~ said...

Judge... are you drinking raspberry wine? YUMMY!!!!

yes, I am a skinny dip, cant you tell by my pic? =0P just bones I tell you!

-Sir Jack said...

OMG Minxie, you keep changing, you're like Lotus!! That's a cool Mt Lion story...I'd feel better if I could touch one and get over it...but each one is different if you know what I mean love.

Working Slob said...

Cranky.. let's make Minxie a video!!


I'm not in jail.... YET :)

Vickie said...

A Minxie video it is!

~Minxie~ said...

LOL... Jack.... I am feeling multiple tonight! =0P

-Sir Jack said...

You're making me thirsty Judge! But after last night...pass!
*goes for water*

~Minxie~ said...

Minxie video? huh? what? oooo.... sounds like an interesting idea... especially if you are drinking raspberry wine! ;)

What program do you use Judge?

~Minxie~ said...

Ah Jack... did the brew kick your arse last night? hmmmm? Should have stuck to the rum love!

Lotus said...

Sorry, Jack. I didn't mean to bring up bad memories for you.

My story is quick. My sister, I'll call her #8, and I had gone up to the outdoor theater near Minocqua that I had told you about. After that we went to her cabin to spend the night, which is about 13 miles north of Little Bo.

I was inside the cabin opening up the windows and she was outside setting the handpump up. I was looking out the window that faces the lake, and I could see her to my right and the wooden walkway straight ahead.

This huge cougar stepped onto the walkway and stopped in profile. I almost shit myself!!! The sun was setting and all I could see was this big cat straddleing the walkway and it's longggggg tail hanging down in back!

I was shocked! Didn't know if I should run out to scare it away, warn #8 that there was a cougar out there, of faint! After a minute it lept off the walkway and was gone. Several weeks later my husband and nephew (17, about) were sitting by the campfire in the dark and heard the cat scream! Nephew is a big guy with a lot of guts; immediately went inside for the night!

I've been looking for cougars up north ever since. I haven't seen one again, but last year my husband saw one cross the road right in front of him.

Lotus said...

Minxie, I loved the skeleton! Is that the terrorist that hangs out with Jeff Dunham?

-Sir Jack said...

Minx-it was strictly beer last night...we had 11 different growlers (1/2 gal) and some bottles as well to sample between about 8 people. I had a great time!! Rum, love that stuff too...and Patron!

Vickie said...

5 1/2 gallons (plus) of beer for 8 people?

Oy.

*hands sir jack a bottle of water and some tylenol*

Lotus said...

Judge, the wine sounds great! Care to share?

-Sir Jack said...

What a story Lotus! I hope that cat or it's relatives never show up again.

My experience was in the Black Hills only a few years ago...we were walking in the woods, it was following us in the dark...growling. I had nothing but my camera to protect us...I used the flash to scare it away. I was pretty sure that we were dead meat. Still give me goosebumps.

Lotus said...

So, Minxie, did you tell all of your family and friends about your JD adventure? Were they impressed?

-Sir Jack said...

Lotus, we saw a black bear cross the road near Capone's Hideaway...I got a few pictures of it. Those things in the wild aren't little like the ones in the zoo.

Working Slob said...

Well I will make sure if there is wine involved in the making of video for Minxie I will have Cranky do the spelling since though replaced thou in Lotus's video :)

Lotus said...

Yep, Jack, that would scare the piss right outta me! (pardon my French) Your actions must have worked, because you're still here!

But I would LOVE to see the Black Hills! Reminds me of "Calamity Jane."

Vickie said...

Ok, it's 10:45pm and there are doodie heads in my neighborhood STILL shooting off illegal fireworks.

It's making me REALLY Cranky.

Sorry for the rant. Back to our regularly scheduled blogging/commenting.

Lotus said...

Jack, are you going to post the bear pics on your blog? Those must be so cool! Yep, there are some good sized bear up north! I've seen plenty around our cabin, but not this year.

~Minxie~ said...

Lions and tiger and cameras OH MY!!! =0P


Skeleton = Achmed the terrorist!

Yes, I sent my family the copy of my blog along with the pic of me and JD.... my dad's response was simply:
The things that you do, youre a trip and a joy, love you

My mom showed it to the gals at her work... now I guess I am some kind of hero there...*laughs* they all wanted to print out the pic and take it home to show off how they know someone who knows someone who met JD..... LMAO!

Working Slob said...

Jack I used power point and windows movie maker to make the Judge production.

~Minxie~ said...

Sadly my DD is a little disappointed the she didnt come with me. She said, "but mom, you said that there were no guarantees that you would meet him" I said, "no, there were no guarantees" she said, "BUT YOU DID MEET HIM!" LOL Gotta love the mind of a 12 yr old!

-Sir Jack said...

I'll get the bear photos up eventually...I can email them to you now if you want love?

Cranky...have some wine love!!
It's going to be worse tomorrow...more fireworks, partying...irritating neighbors.
*smiles*

Lotus said...

Minxie, that is so cool! Your folks must be something! If I had been in your place and if my parents were living and/or without dementia, they would have said, "You wasted the gas for what?" (not LOL)

~Minxie~ said...

Cranky~ I am sorry.... want me to come kick some arse for you? *assumes karate kid stance*
;)

Lotus said...

Sir Jack, I would love the pics of the bears! NOT the Chicago Bears, either.

I'll email you one of my vacation photos. You'll love it!

-Sir Jack said...

Minxie, your parents are hip!!
Poor DD, did you get an autograph for her?

Lotus, your parents...TFF.

~Minxie~ said...

Cool... i have movie maker.... I want to make something to post like mid way through our 1 year wait... so we can get our "fix" LOL....
Thanks for the info Judge!

Vickie said...

Thanks Minxie - c'mon over and we'll open up a can of whoop ass on these insensitive MoFos. It's almost 11pm - cripes o'fishhooks.

~Minxie~ said...

NO Jack... sadly I didnt get or ask for more than one autograph.... I feel like I got more than my fair share of JD's energy and time. Other than when he got out of the SUV to come hug me, I felt like I was intruding on him... sounds strange I know. I didnt want to keep him from getting home to his family...

Yeah, my parents are pretty used to me...LOL... they never know what to expect next, but nothing seems to phase them any more... 43 years of me, they are kind of immuned to my wild ways.... =0P

~Minxie~ said...

Ok Cranky.... I will be there in oh... about 7 hours, if the flights arent late! ;)

I adore your sayings: ripes o'fishhooks. TFF!!!!!

Vickie said...

My grandpa used to say cripes o'fishhooks instead of something worse.

They're still going at it so I called the cops. Again. Second time this week.

How RUDE!

-Sir Jack said...

Lotus, you have bears love.

Vickie said...

Ok, Cranky is going to attempt to go to bed.

Night all!

*gives Dating Game kiss to all*

-Sir Jack said...

G'nite Cranky! Sweet dreams!!

Lotus said...

Good night, Cranky! Hope you sleep well. Dirty buggers! Don't you want to stick a fire cracker right up their bums and light it!?!

Thank you Jack. I'll send you a couple of my vacation pics! Then you can call AA for me! ;)

-Sir Jack said...

Minxie, I completely understand how you felt about intruding. That may be why I really never pursued the M&Gs in WI.

-Sir Jack said...

AA Lotus? For you? Do you have a problem? It's all good here love!

~Minxie~ said...

Good night Cranky... please do get some sleep.... or you will be even MORE cranky!!!! Sleep well!!!

~Minxie~ said...

Oh firecracker up the bum sounds like fun!!! LOL....

What the hell happened to Vix?

-Sir Jack said...

I was wondering that too...lurking??

-Sir Jack said...

Firecracker up the bum...sounds like Preparation BOOM! LMAO

~Minxie~ said...

LMAO!!!! TFF!!!!! hmmm... Vix, Vix, where ever you are.... come out... come out and play with us!!!! Maybe she lost power again.... you all having bad weather tonight?

Lotus said...

That's what I hear Jack, It's All Good!

-Sir Jack said...

Well I'm heading off to bed..got some ZZZZs to catch up on.

G'nite loves!!

~Minxie~ said...

Good night Jack!!!! Sleep well!!!

Lotus said...

Jack, you have small mail! I tried to send more pictures, but it said my file was too big! I hear that a lot.

Anyway, tell me if my pictures are huge. I don't know why I could only send one!

Working Slob said...

Well kids.. I'm chatting with Michelle and have to go to bed to party with Cranky tomorrow :)

Have a Happy 4th all!!

Lotus said...

Good night, Jack. :( Is anyone left other than you & I, minxie?

-Sir Jack said...

OMG Lotus, PINK ones!! LMFAO
Hey, I love T & Ts too!
YOU are way way TFF!

-Sir Jack said...

Yeah, your pix are really big. I make mine smaller before I send them. Do you have Photoship? I AM tired...Photoshop LE? Or the software that came with your camera...should be something there for resizing photos...love!
*head lands on keyboard*

Lotus said...

Jack, I'll try to send the photos that did not make it on the first try. I really think we may have been seperated at birth!

Lotus said...

Go to bed, Jack! And sweet dreams. I can figure out the photo thing! I'm not totally stupid!

Lotus said...

Hight Judge. Have fun with Cranky tomorrow!

-Sir Jack said...

G'nite....zzzzzzzzz.

~Minxie~ said...

Good night Judge.... drink some raspberry wine for my!!! Give Michelle my best!!!! I will take a pic of her signed pic and post soon...... Its already framed and on my wall....

yes, Lotus, we are the only ones posting at least.... I know there are lurkers around.... *waves* Hello lurkers!!! LMAO!

Lotus said...

Lurkers? Lurkers!! LURKERS!!! Who would lurk instead of posting and chatting with us wonderfully enchanting people?

Anonymous said...

yes, I'm lurking and watching the end of Gilbert Grape.

Lotus said...

OMG, it's a lurker! Come forward and name yourself! Or, just tell us who you are.

«Oldest ‹Older   1 – 200 of 225   Newer› Newest»