Thursday, July 17, 2008

Kids with Chicks

We are still searching for a name for the little chick.... the kid says "Omellette" I say "Lucy" or "Lu" depending on the sex..... I guess the little chick will make his/her name known as time goes on.....

No other eggs are hatching just yet.... but we can see the chicks inside when we candle them..... stay tuned....

Here are some pics of the little cutie:

The chick seems to like to hang out in my cleavage

And on the kid's shoulder

Love the face!


The kid isnt so quick to let the chick
near her eyes now as the chick decided
to peck her eye last night....

Feeding the little chick


Wishing you all a terrific Thursday......


Commodore Minxie... the Mother Hen

14 comments:

Jaded said...

awww how cute! and most people like to hang out in cleavage. just for that you should name it Lu.

~Minxie~ said...

Hey Jade.... I am so glad you are here!!! Please come back and play with us... we have lots of fun .....

Yes, cleavage is a fun place isnt it? LOL.....

HUGS

shakenbsis said...

Awww...
How sweet ;)

I' lovin' the music too...

Lotus said...

HI, Jaded, Minxie, and Shakes! Hope you are all well this fine day. Yes, Jaded, come back and play! You will meet some crazy people. LOL!

CaptainJack said...

Hey baby...what a cute little child you've had. Awfully fuzzy. I can't blame it about hanging around in the cleavage! Congratulations on your new baby!

CaptainJack said...

Hi Jaded! Welcome to the blog!!! Nice to see you here. :)

Robbi said...

Hi Minxie,,
And everyone else..

Just popped on to say Hi..
That is such a cute little chicky!!!

Cleavage! Everyone loves one...

Heading out to a Italian Festival, so i won't be on tonight...
See ya all in the am.
Have a Great Thursday Night!!!!

Movie Star Wife said...

Minxie--my daughter named her "build a bear" bunny after YOU! She thinks your name is really cool.

I love the chick and kid pics, and the music!

-Sir Jack said...

Nice pix of Huggable, the little chick...and your cleavage love!!!
The chick is so fuzzy!!

Have a great evening!!!

~Minxie~ said...

MSW~ That is the cutest ever!!!! Tell her I am honored.


I wont be on til late tonight.... you all play and have fun.... I will miss you!!!

Blaznfire911 said...

Wow what cool pics Minx! And what an adorable chick! And the birds not bad either LOL

I hope you get some baby chicks soon, but I don't know how huggable would feel about having them all on her shoulder hee hee.

Hope you had a great day!

Vicky

Osh said...

too cute! chicks get fluffy pretty quick, eh?

Cybermom said...

Ow! Peck to the eye! Lesson learned, I'm sure! How cute! I like the name Lu. Can't wait to see the rest. (I'm talking about the chicks not the cleavage! haha) No offense!

Blaznfire911 said...

Any news on chicks for the day Minx???????